Friday, January 30, 2009

25 Random Things about Me and My Life

This is a Facebook thing... but I thought it would be fun to put on here!!
-------
I have had sooo much fun reading everyone else's 25 Random Things!! I have been tagged by Winter and Lori, but not my sister Abby... haha. So, here it is... ENJOY!

1. I can't wink with my right eye.
2. I almost always have my toenails painted, and almost never my fingernails.
3. I wear an 8 1/2 shoe, just big or small enough so none of my sisters can borrow them. Mwahahaha. :)
4. I fell in love with snowboarding.
5. I work A LOT.
6. I love my little house, but am hardly ever there.
7. I have a hilarious little shivering dog. Love ya Porter!
8. I used to dance, a lot. About 6 days a week when I was little. I haven't taken an actual dance class since college... but I really want to get dancing again. It's good for my soul.
9. I cry when I hear certain songs. I blast the radio when I'm in the car. It feeds my soul and intesifies emotions... which can be good or bad.
10. I have had the same alarm clock for about 15 years. Maybe longer.
11. Even tho I have a new iHome (to replace my old alarm clock when it breaks) I haven't set the time or programmed it yet, but it looks pretty!!!
12. I am fiercely loyal to my family and love them dearly.
13. For the first time in five years I have roommates, three of them, all boys. My brother Owen and two of our friends. Long live the dreams of being snowboard bumms.
14. I finally gave into my Mom's prodings and tried internet dating, IT SUCKS.
15. I LOVE my job. Athletic Training rocks. I get to watch sports for a living, be outside all the time and travel a lot. I love seeing new places.
16. I have a life goal to go on a "once in a lifetime trip" every year. So far I have backpacked Europe (Italy, Spain, France and London) for 3 1/2 weeks, Snowboarded in Whistler and visited Vancouver, BC for New Years and done a week long road trip up the coast of California.
17. Trip for 2009 -- Paris and Morocco. ETA: Middle of March 2009
18. I have started experimenting with Juicing... putting fruits and vegis through a juicer and making my own juice... It's awesome.
19. I LOVE being creative. Quilts, planning weddings, decorating, crochet, photography, etc...
20. I am a type A, mostly left brained Red personality... But I am also very creative and caring... 21. I had my heart broken... still getting over that one.
22. I am addicted to blogging. butiknowit.blogspot.com
23. I don't really like chocolate.
24. I have NEVER been kissed on New Years or had a boyfriend during Valentine's Day.
25. This was actually really fun! (but then again, I also like personality tests and stuff like this...)

No comments: