Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Everyone Loves Mail

One of my goals this year was to write a note to someone each week telling them how much I appreciate their involvement in my life.

Honestly, I think it is more influential for me than it will be for anyone I send a little note to.

I try to make them special, but usually that isn't hard at all. I simply state honest facts, how they have influenced my life and how grateful I am for their involvement in it.

I have loved every note I've written; because it has made me realize how many amazing people I have in my life. I feel so loved. I feel so cared for. I think its easy to forget how many people care about us individually. But since I have started thanking people for it I realize that there are a lot of people I need to write.

It is good to feel loved.

No comments: