Sunday, February 22, 2009

Short Sheeted


I got home last night after being on the road for five days. Owen and Matt had cleaned up the garage so I had TONS of room to park! Sooo nice!! Then I walked into the house and to my suprise it was SOOO CLEAN!! I was so tickled. I sent them a text message thanking them profusely and telling them how happy I was with it. (Positive reinforcement at it's finest... hopefully it pays off).

I brought in my bags and got ready to slide into bed... MY bed... how wonderful. My bed was made, which usually meant it was occupied while I was gone. Not a prob. It was made so nicely!

I pulled back the comforter, pulled back the quilt below, pulled back the top sheet and went to crawl in. I spun my legs in and went to extend them into bed..... what the??!!?... what is going on here??!!!....

Yes, my loving brother had short sheeted my bed.

They got me. Got me good. I saw the rest of the house beautifully clean and was sooo excited. They knew they were catering to me, I like the place clean. Ohhh, did they cater... and got me good. Short sheeted... hahaha.... Good one boys. Warning: now it's game on. :)

Note: don't know what short sheeting is? See here: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=short%20sheet

2 comments:

becky said...

How funny. Really I would take that prank anyday especially if it meant that my house was clean and I didn't have to do it.

gg said...

I just LOVE those boys, don't you???!!!