Friday, February 6, 2009

"Getting to know you" -- From Grandma

1.What is your occupation right now? Athletic Training/ Sports Medicine - awesome!

2.What color are your socks right now? bare tootsies, its the only way.

3.What are you listening to right now? the fan blowing and my fingers typing

4.What was the last thing that you ate? the boys made an awesome burrito last night!! yummy! Thanks guys!

5.Can you drive a stick shift? yes... I grew up on a farm. Out there you don't exist if you can't drive a stick.

6.Last person you spoke to on the phone? Mom, she sure is a talker!

7.Do you like the person who sent this to you? Absolutely! She's my grandma!

8.How old are you today? 27

9.What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? um, prob football. I love hockey, but hockey is just flat out better in person. Baseball on TV.... ughh... but again, awesome in person!

10.What is your favorite drink? lately it's been water... I like the simplicity of it and the fact that it's zero calories. haha. Other than that I really enjoy lemonade!

11.Have you dyed your hair? yep, but I've never strayed too far from my normal color. Prob only a shade or two different.

12.Favorite food? I could probably live off of chinese food.

13.What is the last movie you watched? Um, pretty sure that was "Twilight." Night out with the sisters....

14.Favorite day of the year? humm, hopefully there are more than one! I enjoy a lot of days... but especially when we are doing something great as a family or I'm doing something I really enjoy or have been looking forward to. Gezz, that is a hard question!

15.How do you vent anger? tell everyone else how pissed I am.

16.What was your favorite toy as a child? I didn't play with toys as a kid... my mom says I was born an adult. When my sister was born all the toys were still in perfect condition, some of them in the box even.

17.What is your favorite season? Fall, I love the leaves changing and the cold night, yet warm days. I like the little drizzles of rain and the anticipation of winter!!! Its also a really welcome change after the blistering heat of summer.

18.Cherries or Blueberries? Humm, depends. Blueberries if they are in something else. Cherries if they are eaten fresh out of the bag on a warm summer day (yet the cherries are still kind of cold).

19.Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? Well, this is on my blog... so no, I don't expect any emails.

20.Who is the most likely to respond? n/a

21.Who is least likely to respond? n/a

22.Living arrangements? My brother moved in the beginning of the summer and we also have two roommates for the next few months. (love live the dream of being snowboard bumms). So, I live with three boys ages 20-21. They are good to me tho, I can't complain... I do clean A LOT tho.

23.When was the last time you cried? Last Monday, maybe Tuesday. Still dealing with some really raw emotions from a pretty crappy experience... but I've felt it through now. I'm good.

24.What is on the floor of your closet? My dog's bone. I don't know why, but he likes it in there.

25.Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to? not sending it to anyone. that is the beauty of a blog! :)

26.What did you do last night? Went to rodeo practice (going to start helping them with some sports medicine a little bit) and ate a good burrito that the boys made for dinner.... watched some TV with Owen and talked on the phone with Bill for awhile, he's always a treat.

27.What are you most afraid of? Never finding what I'm looking for.

28.Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Cheeseburgers... with a little bit of BBQ sauce. mmmm.

29.Favorite dog breed? Australian Shepherds, I used to raise them and still "awww" when i see them.

30.Favorite day of the week? Any day that is "mine," which changes from time to time.

31.How many states/provinces have you lived in? Four. Indiana, Colorado, Washington state and Utah.

32.Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds. I'm actually don't like pearls (for me personally, I think they look great on other people).

33.What is your favorite flower? A variety, like the "exotic assortment" type bouquets. The ones with lillies and shooting stars, etc. I don't like roses.

No comments: