Monday, February 23, 2009

Physical Phenomenon

WARNING: TMI (too much info) ALERT!!!!

I've been trying really hard lately to take better care of myself, eat right, be more active...

I've been keeping a food journal, exercise journal, measurements, etc.

Yesterday my measurements showed my chest got bigger by two inches.

I also lost four pounds this week... more than any other week thus far; bringing my total to 12 pounds since the beginning of the year.

Usually when people gain weight their boobs are the first to go, right?? Well, so far everytime I've lost even a little weight my chest gets bigger... no doubt this is becasue my muscles underneath are getting bigger...

But the question remains, at which point will my chest start to shrink as well??

It would be a crying shame to lose a bunch of weight and have an EVEN BIGGER chest.

Don't worry, I'll keep you posted. :)

3 comments:

Mother 25 - 8 said...

Dude, I would LOVE a big chest!!!

Mother 25 - 8 said...

PS I started a blog. Give me some ideas for it!

http://gettinginshapegirls.blogspot.com/

becky said...

you are so funny. I would be so excited if I had the same phenomenom, but at last I dont and therefore my chest will shrink to nothingness with every pound I lose. Good job on the 12lb s far. t ishard work!!!