Saturday, February 7, 2009

DONUTS!! AHHH!!

A lady brought us donuts and chocolate milk at work today thinking she was being SOOO kind. Instead, I'm ticked.

I have really been trying to watch what I eat and get more active and so far it has been paying off. I have lost seven pounds in the last four weeks (please keep your applause to a dull roar) and donuts are not going to help keep me on this path.

I'm trying to keep myself distracted and full with other yummy foods that I brought to work today... like the kiwis I have waiting for me in the fridge!!! mmmm :)

Unfortunately, I have to walk right by those hellacious donuts to get to my beloved kiwis.

1 comment:

becky said...

Doesn't it make it soooo hard. I hate that. Can't people bring i apples. But I have to say since I am still prego I didn't even think twice about taking donuts into Christian's work the other day, but now I think I should have chosen something else. :) Good luck with the weight loss. After Monday, We can motivate each other.