Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Poop on My Shoe

I have horse poop on my shoe.

Today I went down to rodeo practice (I'm starting to help those boys out) and had a lovely time. There are a bunch of boys down there who are all beat up and are trying to take care of themselves... hopefully I can help them out some.

After practice I stood and talked with a couple of them for about 45 minutes... we will see if they are compliant with my instructions. If they are like most athletes they probably won't be. haha.

However, I got to sit in an arena and watch bronc riding for 1 1/2 hours. Not too shabby!! It's fun to be around this lifestyle again. When we left the farm when I was 15 I turned into a lot more of a city girl and since then I've continued being a city girl. Getting back in the dirt brings me back to those roots... on some level I feel like I'm returning home.

No comments: