Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Good Friends are Hard to Find

I've been thinking a lot tonight, especially about fun things that I have done with friends.... especially those friends that I miss. I admit, it's a sappy night... bare with me.

I was looking through the pictures from when Jason and I went on our California Adventure. We had a great time... It's hard to find someone that you just click with, but Jason and I did. Right from the very beginning. We had a funny little friendship, one of wierd turns and twists, one with some really great doozies of fights, but also with some amazingly fun times. Some of those fantastic times came when we were in Cali.
He forced me/held my hand/encouraged me to do this....

Took awesome pictures like this...

And let me be fun and goofy... such as making him pose for pictures like this...

I think he's sleeping right now, but when he wakes up he will get a text message I just sent a few minutes ago that says "I miss you!" And it's true... I have a lot of awesome friends and I have TONS of great memories...
Jason isn't the only one...
Jared, the person that can drive me absolutely crazy but yet knows me amazingly well... and will ALWAYS be there for me, without a doubt.

Chris, who I honestly believe should have been my twin brother. Sure, I think he's deliciously good looking... but who dosen't? :)

Chauri, who is like a sister to me. We have been through a lot together... I cherish her friendship more than I let her know...

Stephanie, who I can talk to about ANYTHING. We laugh and cry together, but that girl and I seem to always understand eachother.

Bill, who always seems to know how and when to pick me up and make me smile again.
Joe, who cares about me... sometimes more than I care about myself (it seems).

Geez... the list goes on and on (please don't feel excluded if you didn't make the list... I can only type so much at 1:30 am) haha.

And then there are all of my friends and family here.... That will have to be a different post. That one will be quite long... :)

I've been blessed with great friends and even better memories...

So here's a shout out...

Miss you, Jay!!


No comments: