Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Breakfast in Bed

Sam and I both worked a graveyard shift last night and both of us collapsed into bed when we got home this morning. Within a couple hours Sam was up and kicking. He was being pretty goofy and for a bit I thought he was sleep walking. Then I heard him singing and moving around. He was humming to himself, sometimes singing outloud, I heard the backdoor open and close a few minutes later... he obviously went to the garage and got in the chest freezer.

He walked by the bedroom a couple times and I asked him what in the world he was doing out there! About the third time I asked he stopped, looked at me and said, "Can't you just be quiet and let yourself be taken care of every now and then?? Stop with the millions of questions, Sweetie. Just relax."

I then realized that I was intruding on his special suprise.... so I waited patiently (and quietly) while he hustled and bustled in the kitchen. I knew I was in for a treat.... Sam is a FANTASTIC cook.


There you have it Ladies and Gentleman, the first time EVER that I have been served breakfast in bed..... and yes, it was DELICIOUS. I am STILL full.
He's a sweetheart.... and SUPER HOT!! MMMMM :)

No comments: