Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Who IS that girl?

Today I'm a new girl....

New Bangs.


New phone.

I hardly recognize myself.

Apparently my bangs are pretty cute, because when I got home Sam immediately interrupted whatever conversation he was having on the phone about hunting/fishing and said, "Hey man, I gotta go." He then said something along the lines of, "Sweetie, you look adorable." He also made a few comments throughout the day, such as, "It's so cute when your bangs blow in the wind."

Sam also got paid today... which means he took me to go get a phone upgrade. We both got new Motorola Cliq phones, with the droid software (gotta love buy-one-get-one-free promotions). It's been difficult getting used to (and transferring the TONS AND TONS of info from my last phone), but when I finally get it all done I think I'm going to love it.

When I sync my calendar I can invite Sam's phone to access the calendars as well... he'll know our schedule, in his phone!! How cool is that?!?! I think that I probably think it's wayyyy cooler than Sam does. haha.

Oh, the second best part?? I downloaded all these free applications of math/numbers/alphabet flash cards, tic-tac-toe, animal sounds, etc..... The girls will love it!! I'm picturing car rides being a lot smoother.... even if we are listening to the alphabet and squawking monkeys the whole time. :)

No comments: