Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The days memories are made of....

I've been home a couple days now and I'm SOOO grateful I made sure I had a couple days off before jumping back into work.

Monday was a great day... slept in, went to SLC for a job thing for Sam, explored Cabella's, took the dogs for a long walk at the river and cooked the fresh lobster and scallops I brought home from Maine. It was a GREAT day.

Yesterday we dedicated ourselves to get on the slopes. We boarded a half-day at Park City and it was great!!

It took a couple runs to get our feet back under us, but I would like to announce that we were 100% off the lift!! 6 for 6!! Success!!

We are a little sore today, does that mean we are getting old?? haha. But we are already look forward to getting up there again.

We have had a great two days off, today we are back to work. I'll admit, it's kind of fun to have those early mornings together while getting ready to head out the door. Sure, it's stinks when the alarm goes off at 5:00 AM; but it's fun to be together before leaving for work... hopefully this becomes a regular thing for Sam, I like having him up with me.

So, here I sit; playing catch up at work. It's not bad... I'm enjoying crossing things off the to-do list. Speaking of... I better get back to it.

Have a great day!

No comments: