Friday, March 19, 2010

A Little Appreciation

Last night I got home from work and 30 minutes later Sam left for work. This morning I left the house two hours before Sam got home. We have been passing in the night, so to speak.

I missed him last night. It's weird sleeping by myself, but it did give me the chance to do some long needed cleaning around the house. It kept me busy and made me feel better, I've been neglecting some things around there....

This morning I sit at work and my phone alerts with a text message. Who in the world is texting me at 7:30 am???

It's Sam.

"Sweetie, the house looks great. All of us miss you [him and the dogs]. Have a good day at work. Hurry home, safely. Tonight will be fun."

Honestly? How sweet is that?!?

Sometimes just a simple acknowledgment means SOOO MUCH.

1 comment:

becky said...

I hear you on that. I love when christian is gone and then he sends a text saying he misses me. It makes my whole day. If he has to be gone I like to think he thinks of me the whole time. :)