Monday, April 5, 2010

I'm White

I was just told that I look like I have a tan. SWEET!! What a great compliment at the beginning of April!

I'm white. I'm feeling incredibly white. I have fat chicken skin legs that are incredibly WHITE.

It's usually about this time of year that I go spend a dozen days in the cancer beds (aka. tanning beds)... it helps take the glaring white away. I don't stay in there to get DARK per se, I leave that for lounging by the pool.... but it helps me feel not so chicken skin'ish.

Of course it dosen't help that everyone in my house is BEAUTIFULLY BROWN. Sam's skin is gorgeous and he only gets darker in the sun, and quick. The girls follow suit.

So here's the dilemia.... take some precious cash and go attempt to give myself cancer??? (although boost self-esteem a bit) or tough it out and probably fry the first time I throw myself under the sun poolside.

Ugh, decisions decisions.

1 comment:

Going Full Hippie said...

get a self tanning lotion. I have one that I love that you can try out!