Monday, August 10, 2009

Movie Hopping

I've found out that I am not capable of movie hopping.

Last night we went to see Julie & Julia... then as we were leaving we kicked around the idea of seeing Transformers. We didn't decide to actually see it till we were out of the theater... so we paid again, bought MORE concessions and went to Transformers.

It all started out good, the movie was entertaining.... but I got tired and got really really squirmy. I got the itches, my stomach got funny, I got "restless legs" in my entire body, I had to use the restroom about three times in two hours....

Apparently my body dosen't like sitting still for over four hours, even if I do get to cuddle and snuggle.

So now I've learned, I can't movie hop.... My body won't allow it.

But considering the fact that my weigh-in this morning revealed I gained two pounds last week, that probably isn't a bad thing.... We added Sam to the gym membership, now we need to use it. Time to recommit.

1 comment:

becky said...

I don't think I could do two movies in a sitting at the theater either. I have to have popcorn with lots of butter if I am at the movies so I would have to have way too much and I think my stomach would really hurt.