Sunday, August 23, 2009

Mindless Productivity


This has been my latest project, undyed/naturally dyed 100% Peruvian Wool. Four skeins of it to be exact. Natural/cream colored, a pumpkin orange and Merlot burgandy.

I'm making an afaghan for myself, that's right, MYSELF. I'm excited.

I love this pattern, the tufts in the stitching make it very squishy and comfy.

During this time inbetween school semesters I thought I would give myself something to do that I really enjoyed... shortly after I fell in love with this yarn as I wandered through a local yarn shop.

And, TA DA!! Now I'm in the middle of this lovely project.

It goes everywhere with me.... to work, to watch Sam teach Tuffy to fish, to the couch during a movie, etc.

I'm loving it... and will even more so when it's finished.

1 comment:

becky said...

I can't do that at all. I am a crafty person but for some reason I get distracted and cant count. My blanket would end up some kind of weird triangle.