Friday, August 7, 2009

Can't make it through a day without it

I have a lot of things that make my days easier, brighter, more joyful...

One that I'm incredibly grateful for today?

www.pandora.com

I can't make it through a 12 hour shift without it, especially when I have two papers to write. :)

Music soothes my soul, inspires my mind and drowns out the chattering and rambling of my coworkers.... The greatest thing about Pandora? You get to create your own "radio stations" based on who you enjoy listening to and what style music you want...

Seriously, if you aren't partaking in Pandora you are missing out. Try it!

2 comments:

becky said...

I will have to try it out. That sounds kind of cool.

Unknown said...

Seriously Becky, try it! You will love it! When I'm at home I just put it on and let it go... it's awesome!