Wednesday, July 22, 2009

You always find treasures when you go exploring

My family went to the cabin in Bear Lake for a week or so... it was fantastic as always. This year I returned after a day with my new partner in crime, I couldn't stand being without him the entire time! You will see more of this one.... promise. :)


My favorite thing to take pictures of is my family.... so I snapped a TON. Some candid, some "obligatory group shots" and some deliberate photo shoots. Here is a sampling:

First off: Beau sporting the famous "Beaudry Blues." I'll just say it, our eyes ROCK.

My parents wanted a photo shoot "just because." Sam picked some great spots for us to shoot and we got a lot of pics that I really like.
I'm quite proud of this one.... we actually have this documented now. See what we have to live with??? LOL


I'll just say it, this man keeps me happy. Really happy.

I'm excited that someone grabbed the camera and snapped a quick shot of us.
My parents can be down right adorable.


A bouquet of fresh picked wild flowers is a magical thing....


Sam showed us this little pond. We took a TON of pictures in the surrounding area and it allowed the boys to go explore while we were being creative.... Sam snuck me up the trail for a minute to see this view of the moss from up above. The color changes were stunning....


Being Uncles and Nephews within four years of eachother can be trying... but when it's good its OH SO GOOD!! These guys kept us entertained and on our toes.

We kept running away for the day and exploring around town. We went to a bunch of shops and looked at anything and everything our hearts desired. One day we went into a small little store that resembled a flea market more than a convenience store, the stuff they had was so random!! We did both find these hats... we both admitted that we were lacking the confidence to pull them off.... we both told eachother how fantastic we looked in them and promptly bought them. I LOVE mine and Sam looks super handsome in his, dont you think?? ;)

We had the obligatory family group pictures. Family tradition is unless a person is officially married in they can't be in the picture... its a family jinx. Once we took pictures with everyone's respective mates in it, within a month they were all split up... unless they were married. So from now on, if we like you you can't be in the picture, unless there is a ring involved.

We had a wonderful time. I didn't want to come back to reality, I could have stayed there forever.... Sam promised me we would go camping up there soon, I'm going to hold him to it.
Here are a few pictures, just because I think they are adorable (and I'm being cheesy):

1 comment:

becky said...

So fun. I love trips like that. And you and your guy look cute together. Oh and you look fantastic by the way.