Monday, July 13, 2009

Destruction is the Goal

My old luggage was having issues. It had lost zippers, it had huge holes ripped in it. The last time I flew the guy at the desk was nice enough to duct tape a hole for me so "things wouldn't fall out."

I've desperately needed new luggage... so I found a screaming deal on this super cute stuff. (See above... isn't it great??!!??) Sophisticated, cute, has personality, and the third bag is even decent!!! (Not one of those wierd little bags I never use...)

The best part about buying new luggage?? Having traveled enough for my old stuff to be destroyed....

A friend asked me where my favorite place to travel (to date) was... That was a hard one to answer. All of my trips have been enjoyable. Some for work, some for pleasure, some for family, some for... who knows.

I do travel a lot.

Morocco will forever be magical..... that trip influenced my life in ways that I think few other things can. Backpacking through Europe for three weeks with my girlfriends.... was beyond fantastic, taught me a lot about myself and how to laugh. Snowboarding in Whistler with two of my most favorite guys on the planet... still brings a smile to my face. The family lakehouse in Northern California... I can still feel the sting of the sun on my skin after a long day on the lake. A week long road trip up the coast of California... tried soooo many new things and just enjoyed being us. Indianapolis 500... its starting to feel like home. A spontaneous 26 hour trip to Moab... incredible joy comes from conquering a hard hike and being rewarded with a breathtaking view. Trips to San Francisco.... just to see the ballet (and get a hug from Grandma). Road trips to concerts... Red Rocks Ampitheater will forever be the best concert venue on the planet.

I could go on and on...

And now I'm getting ancy for another adventure.

1 comment:

becky said...

That is super cute luggage.