Friday, July 3, 2009

All that glitters...

I just got back yesterday from 10 days in Las Vegas. I was down there working for a hockey showcase (and will update you all of my adventures soon), yet I couldn't wait to share with you possibly one of the most exciting things from the trip.

My new shoes. You can only get shoes like this in Vegas, I would feel rediculous claiming to have bought them anywhere else.

Yes, Ladies and Gentleman.... they are silver glitter mesh Nike Shoks with highlights of hot pink. THEY ARE SEXY.

The sparkle isn't over the top, but is just enough. I love them, these shoes ***ing rock.

3 comments:

Jim Family said...

i love them. and adrian loves them more. for real.

Unknown said...

Seriously, I have gotten compliments on them all day. I'm more in love with them every minute.

becky said...

That is so fun. i love the outlet mall in vegas. I don't know if that is where you got them. But that mall is awesome.