Saturday, April 18, 2009

Overcoming Laziness

It has been hard to work out lately...

Today I slept ALL day, I think my body is trying really hard not to get sick. But, with sleeping all day I didn't get time to work out. So, I brought my work out clothes and p90x DVDs to work tonight. My parents showed up and brough mexican food... I couldn't stay away from it.

I really really didn't want to work out... but some how I convinced myself to put in a DVD at 1:15 am and I am really glad I did.

Then I rewarded myself with a Red Box movie. So, here I sit, a little sweaty, with water bottle in hand, at work and enjoying "Bedtime Stories" with Adam Sandler while I finish my last graveyard shift of the week.

Oh, and so far this movie is much better than I expected... I'd recommend it if you have a couple spare hours and are in the mood for some light entertainment. :)

No comments: