Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Memories

So, I made a goal for myself four years ago. I decided that once every year I would go on a "once in a lifetime" trip. Now, that dosen't necessarily mean somewhere international or exotic; but it does mean something that dosen't necessarily fall into my lap.

So far I have kept up, I've gone on four of these trips so far... many more to come. :)

I have decided that I want to start memory/photo books for each trip, by the time I'm old I will have a large collection of books from each trip... I'm tempted to number them, Vol. 1., Vol. 2, etc.

I haven't done any of them yet... but right now, as I type, I am uploading pictures so that I can start putting everything together. I'm still choosing what size I want to make the books, etc. but I'm working on it!!

Should I make unique titles for them? Or simply state the destination and year???

For example:

Whistler and Vancouver, BC -- December 2007
(with Jason and Owen)

or

"Sara freezes her ass off, babysits the boys and gets treated like a Princess in Vancouver"
December 2007

hahahaha.

What do you think? Any suggestions?

Here are the trips that need titles:

Italy, Spain and France with Chauri and Tina (The CAG's -- Crazy American Girls) -- June 2006
Whistler and Vancouver, British Columbia with Owen and Jason -- December 2007

California Coast Road Trip with Jason -- May 2008

Morocco and Paris with Zannah - March 2009

Any thoughts??

2 comments:

becky said...

I don't have any ideas but I think creative titles would be fun. I think the 8x8 books are fun for trip books.

Unknown said...

I was thinking the 12x12, but they are so expensive!! Right now I am building the first on in a 12x12, but I can easily change that to an 8 x 8. I have some great photos that I want to appear "artistic" in the books as the only photo on the page... do you think 8x8 is big enough for that?? Thanks for your thoughts!!! :)