Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My Favorite Outfit

Today I was in the training room after soccer practice and I realized that I was wearing my favorite outfit. Well, not exactly the actual shirt, pants, etc... but my favorite TYPE of outfit.

Sweatshirt, comfy pants and sandals.

I love it. It means that it isn't too hot, yet it's warm enough to be wearing sandals... and that is NEVER a bad thing. There is something so comfy about being bundled up in sweats, but I've always been a girl that likes to be barefoot. This outfit is the best of both worlds!

I will admit tho, my favorite time to wear an outfit such as this is on a summer night when the only reason you are chilly is because you have a bit of a sting of sunburn from being outside all day....

Ahh, I'm ready for that! Bring on summer. :)

1 comment:

becky said...

Apparantly this post was before the snow storm. I say Bring on Spring.