Thursday, April 9, 2009

Feast or Famine

I don't know why it happens, but it does. I think every single person has dealt with it. One day you feel like all potential dating partners have fizzled, then the next day they seem to come back 10 fold.

Famine spells vary in length, but they always come around, it's always cyclical.

Just the other day I cleaned out my phone and messenger lists. I got rid of people that I'm not talking to anymore or guys that want to "stay in touch" but I didn't feel the same way.

Wouldn't you know, I got three text messages the very next day all from guys that weren't in my phone anymore. Needless to say, they weren't flattered when I had to ask who they were.

Tonight I got emails and chat messages from three different guys, one new and two I've been talking to for a bit.

I have an ex coming into town for the weekend and am already planning on spending time with him. Now I am also adding two dates to the mix...

I guess right now I'm feasting... let's hope it's on some decent grub (no puns intended TOO literally). haha :)

1 comment:

becky said...

I hope one ends up being "true love" At least have fun on the dates.