Thursday, February 25, 2010

It's a game...

Everytime I come home from work Sam has done something around the house....

Lately it has seriously been every day.

Clean up the back yard. Take down shelves in the house that I'm sick of seeing.

Fix the bathroom sink.

Finish cleaning the garage.

Etc.....

It's almost turned into a game. When I am nearing the driveway I start looking. Sometimes it's obvious, sometime's I don't notice till I'm in the house.

It's been fun. Things are getting done around the house at a great rate and I feel so loved and taken care of when my "handy man" is busy!! (Love languages... I'm an Acts of Service.... if you don't know what I'm talking about CHECK IT OUT!!! google it.)

I'm getting ready to leave for NINE DAYS with the ski team. There is some serious potential for this one.... Maybe I'll come home to a new addition on the house.

haha. KIDDING!! :)

1 comment:

becky said...

I love it. that is such a fun thing.