Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Heavenly Father LOVES Me

Yesterday I was sitting at work late in the afternoon. It had been a long, stressful, busy day. I'm not regularly a chocolate lover, but yesterday I wanted a taste of it.

I told my co-workers, "I'm going to see if I can find any chocolate anywhere" and walked out of the room. I had a few offices in mind that usually have candy jars/bowls and I was heading there; but first I stopped through the lounge.

I rounded the corner and saw this on the table.


Now seriously, what are the odds of this being left over from a meeting that day??? On the exact same day that I'm craving chocolate and sweets??? I mean, Seriously!!!
I promptly grabbed them. (I would have loved to see my face when my eyes fell upon such goodness). I marched proudly back to my co-workers, walked through the door and proclaimed, "Heavenly Father Loves me!"
They turned around awkwardly, wanting to know WHAT could have possibly made me say that. When they saw my treasure they laughed, then helped me dive into the deliciousness when I put it down in the middle of us all.
Within about five minutes we were all close to a sugar coma, yet content. After a bit I returned the leftover tray to the lounge for others to enjoy and still get a chuckle when I think of my experience yesterday. Call it luck, call it divine intervention, call it what ever you want..... just call it FABULOUS.

No comments: