Saturday, January 2, 2010

Here comes 2010

I've been looking over goals, planning what I want to do next year and assessing the priorities I've put on everything.

I have nine areas of my life I've set goals in for 2010: my relationship, school, financial, health, social, family, career, spiritual and our house.

I've struggled with what order to put them in, just because one is listed lower does it mean that it's actually less important to me? I would say no, maybe it's just that I feel I'm more stable in that area, not sure, but it's been on my mind.

Some of these goals I would do without listing, but I felt listing them would help me focus more.

Either way, I'm excited for the new year. It isn't that I feel everything changes because it's January.... but it give me a good starting off point. A time to "renew my vows" so to speak.

So, this year..... in a vague summary of the actual goals listed.
  • keep working on this wonderful relationship with my truly incredible partner.
  • finish my masters thesis
  • settle some things financially
  • continue my path of healthy weight management/nutrition
  • be social
  • be a supporting factor in my family
  • broaden my career
  • maintain my spirituality
  • work on this cute house of ours

Dosen't sound too hard, right??!??!??

Twenty Ten.

It has a ring to it.

No comments: