I have nine areas of my life I've set goals in for 2010: my relationship, school, financial, health, social, family, career, spiritual and our house.
I've struggled with what order to put them in, just because one is listed lower does it mean that it's actually less important to me? I would say no, maybe it's just that I feel I'm more stable in that area, not sure, but it's been on my mind.
Some of these goals I would do without listing, but I felt listing them would help me focus more.
Either way, I'm excited for the new year. It isn't that I feel everything changes because it's January.... but it give me a good starting off point. A time to "renew my vows" so to speak.
So, this year..... in a vague summary of the actual goals listed.
- keep working on this wonderful relationship with my truly incredible partner.
- finish my masters thesis
- settle some things financially
- continue my path of healthy weight management/nutrition
- be social
- be a supporting factor in my family
- broaden my career
- maintain my spirituality
- work on this cute house of ours
Dosen't sound too hard, right??!??!??
It has a ring to it.