Friday, January 15, 2010

2009 TAG!!

1. What did you do in 2009 that you'd never done before? opened my life to someone else, completely

2. Did you keep your new year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I kept a lot of them! Already made new ones... see previous post :)

3. Did anyone close to you give birth? I had quite a few friends give birth, including a set of twins (congrats, Amy!)

4. Did anyone close to you die? unfortunately yes, I still miss her cards every holiday

5. What countries did you visit? France and Morocco!!!

6. What did you get really, really, really, really excited about? my hot boyfriend. Oh, and anything Morocco

7. What do you wish you'd done more of? being active, although I did a lot of it!

8. What was the best book you read? the only book I've read other than text books.... The Lost Symbol, by Dan Brown. It was great!

9. What is something you wanted but didn't get? to never ever every plateau or fall out of this weight loss journey

10. What kept you sane? my hottub and chatting to my awesome girlfriends, they have heard a lot of bitching and tears..... but a lot of laughter, too. :)

11. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009? lacking. Between my clothes being too big and not really wanting to buy new clothes till I get down to the weight.... I'm struggling. Luckily Sam keeps buying me awesome things here and there.

12. What valuable life lesson did you learn in 2009? take care of myself... yet love deeply and make sure they know it

I'M TAGGING...... Mom, Abby, Zannah, Erica Lassen, Angie and Becky.

Your turn.... share and then tag... ;)

No comments: