Thursday, January 7, 2010

Mr. Beaudry

Last night Sam and I needed to get out of the house, we went to the mall to spend our Christmas money. We have both needed good sunglasses for quite some time and we decided enough was enough. A sunglasses Christmas for us.

While we were at the mall Sam took me to dinner at The Cheesecake Factory.

WOW.

I had never been there before... boy did he introduce me to one of my new favorite things ever!

We both were more than impressed. Amazingly delicious.

The bill came, both of us completely satisifed AND stuffed. I had a to-go box and both of us had cheesecake to take home (we didn't even attempt to eat it there).

He pays with the credit card (with my name on it)....

The waiter comes back. Thinking he is being attentive and sly he lays down the check and says, "Thank you, Mr. Beaudry. Have a great night."

He walks away, we look at eachother over the dimly lit table and chuckle.

Mr. Beaudry. hahahahhahaha.

He then says, "Mr. Beaudry, huh? I guess I'm taking your name, Sweetie."

We both chuckle some more, then grab our food and head out the door hand in hand.

Mr. Beaudry. Classic.

;)

No comments: