Saturday, November 22, 2008

And then the Heavens Opened up and God said "I LOVE you Sara!"

Have you ever been at a time in your life when you think, "Please God, let it stay just like this. I don't think it could get much better."
I heard someone tell me one time that you are living right if every new year is the best year of your life... Well, if that is the case then I feel like I'm on the right track.
I owe some serious props to the man upstairs. Funny how he has a way of dropping things into your life and then you realize, there is no other way this would have happened without him being involved.
I woke up this morning and I wasn't just content... I was thrilled with where I am at and how things are going. Now if I can just keep them there... Part of me feels like things couldn't get any better, but then a small part of me keeps whispering, "Girl, this is only the beginning... Hold on tight, you are in for a great ride."

No comments: