Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My dogs might as well be celebrities


The other day I am sitting at a stop light. After a few minutes I realize that the mini-van next to me (complete with Mom, Dad and four kids) are all pressed up against their windows waving, kissing and smiling at my car.

It is then that I notice that Porter is standing in my lap with his face pressed against the window, tongue out and his tail going a million miles a minute.

Ike has his head hanging out the back window, trying his darnedest to slobber all over those kids and his tail is thumping on the ceiling faster than ever.

I can't take these two dogs anywhere without people GUSHING over how great they are!

If I take Porter by himself I get how cute he is.

If I take Ike by himself I get how gorgeous he is. (especially on runs... people can't get enough of him when we are on runs!)

If I take them TOGETHER -- Holy cow!! People freak over how great they are, how they are the Big & Little, Tiny vs Huge, etc, etc, etc.

These two are celebrities.

And they are getting along famously. This morning when we woke up Porter crawled out from under the blankets and Ike promptly licked him upside the face. Precious.

No comments: