Saturday, March 17, 2012

MUSCLES are meant for MOVING!

 Closed on the house on Wednesday, took the first load of stuff over on Thursday night, took the second load on Friday morning. So, it's all there.... now I just have to unpack.

I hate asking for help, I am sure you all know that by now. But I put the word out and my awesome friends responded. I had great help and we pounded out that move in two easy trips! I didn't expect it to be a hard move, but it honestly went a lot easier than I anticipated.


I spent yesterday afternoon trying to get things unpacked. The refrigerator was delivered and the kitchen and my bedroom are at least half way done. The biggest dilemma so far is where to put the TV. Don't be surprised if that debate shows up for a vote on facebook. It's turning out to be a troublesome decision.

I had the pups with me at the house yesterday. I love how comfortable they seem to be there. They are so calm and peaceful there, it makes me feel like we definitely chose the right place.



Thanks to everyone for all the support. I felt the energy and excitement from everyone and I really appreciate it. I am also incredibly grateful for all those that have lended muscles and organizational skills to the moving and unpacking process. I am always amazed by how supportive and helpful people are in my life. Loves to you all!!

Housewarming party is scheduled for sometime the beginning of May, to coincide with my birthday... so, be prepared!! As soon as I secure a date everyone will know! I have high hopes for this house to be a mega-center of entertaining and playing! So dust off your party hats... we have some fun ahead of us!

No comments: