Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The List

Alright, some things are REALLY hard to do with this cast... and since it is on my right hand it has made a few things particularly difficult.

Please remember that I am not allowed to pinch, bring my thumb and fingers togther, squeeze, move my thumb side to side, put pressure on my thumb or put any tension in my hand.

So, I'm compiling a list of things that have become increasingly difficult. Here it is.

1. PUTTING ON (and taking off) MY BRA
2. squeezing shampoo and conditioner out of the bottles
3. writing anything (that goes without saying, right?)
4. holding eating utensils
5. opening waterbottles
6. breaking ice cubes out of the trays
7. turning the keys to start the car
8. remembering to hit the space bar with my LEFT hand while typing
9. bathroom activities. (haha, TMI?)
10. buckling my sandals on my right foot

Thats all I can think of in this moment... I will update as needed.

For now, just picture this... most of it is quite comical. LOL

No comments: