Sunday, May 30, 2010

The smell of exhaust on a warm summer morning....

This year I wasn't able to go here....


But yesterday we went Here!!

World Superbike Championships out at Miller Motor sports Park! These guys are crazy! We went out for half of the day and had a great time. We had AWESOME tickets inside the clubhouse, but we quickly found that our crazy family was more comfortable lounging on the grass outside. They have a great banked grassy area right by the turns of the track, it was great!
The girls were able to run and play, have races rolling down the hill, etc. The bikes were great entertainment and smelling the exhaust and hearing the engines tear by gave me the taste of racing that I've been missing on this Memorial Day weekend.
This is race weekend... Indy 500 folks. I love being able to go out to the race, but I wasn't able to make it to Indy this year. I get to watch it on TV tho! Wahoo!! Now I get to hear all the commentators and get the scoop on what's going on! Much different than sitting in the stands.

No comments: