Monday, May 17, 2010

HIKING - Mt. Nebo

On Saturday Sam helped me with some stuff at the house and then escaped to go hunting. He knew I was a bit bummed that we wouldn't have some time together after a long week of work.... but he came home with these, picked from high on the mountainside. He told me that I would love it up there and then asked if I was ready for an adventure.


He told me that it was like "Snow White's Forest" up there.... deer, flowers, squirrels, birds, EVERYWHERE. He was right. It was absolutely gorgeous.

We saw a lot of gorgeous flowers (some which I recognized from my bouquet). Sam said these remind him of me....





See what I get to spend all day with? AWESOME.

I LOVE spending all day outside. I feel really balanced and calm when we come home from being in the mountains all day. I love it. Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of turkeys.... which was the goal.

No comments: