Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Visiting Captain Poppa

Last Saturday we had a great day, starting off with a stroll around the Farmers Market (which included buying WAYYYY more than we were planning on... but definately all on ABSOLUTE TREASURES, none the less)...

After a Farmer's Market lunch, while playing on the playground, we called up Poppa to see if we could go look at the fire trucks.

While we were getting ready to leave that morning we heard the sirens go off and I was asked by a sweet little voice, "What's that?" I explained fire trucks, then explained that Poppa rode in them.

She calls him "Poppa", not "Spud" like the other grandkids. She heard me call him Poppa, so Poppa it is....

She asked after lunch, "Where's Poppa?" So we went... and this is pretty much what happened.





Please notice the GORGEOUS earings that Sam got me at the Farmer's Market. He went to take stuff back to the car while we played on the swings... I noticed he had been gone awhile, then when he showed back up I got a kiss - and these. I LOVE them.


She adores Poppa, often asks where he is, what he is doing, etc....


So there ya have it... Captain Poppa!!!

3 comments:

becky said...

So I know I am out of the loop, but who is this precious little girl? Maybe that is really showing how out of the loop I am. What a fun day.

Unknown said...

This is Sam's daughter, we get her every other weekend and LOVE our time with her... she is super fun. Fiesty, adorable and quite a handful! She fits right in. :) haha

gg said...

ok, so I really like the way the little red fire hat sits on TOP of Sam's head...it is really funny....