Saturday, June 18, 2011

Two weeks I look forward to every year....

Tomorrow I leave for Vegas, I'm going to be there for two weeks. It's an annual trip I look forward to every year. I get to work with hockey and see my friends that I only get to see during these two weeks every year.

I look forward to being back in the rink. Hockey was such a huge part of my life for eight years, now this is my only chance to satiate my hockey palate.

I'm excited to stand ice side as the pucks hit the boards and the blades carve through the ice. I'm anxious to deal with bratty, conceited hockey players and testosterone that you have to use a knife to cut through.


There is something magical about hockey, that you can't deny. There is something special about working with hockey players, I can't explain it.... I often try, but it never seems to come out just right.


I'm never a fan of fighting, but it usually leads to blood.... which means it's go time for me. I love closing cuts and stopping blood. Call me crazy, but it's one of my favorite things. This means I love it when the big boys come to camp.

Big boys = more ego + more speed+ more to prove + more strength + no facemasks = BLOOD ..... which equals more fun for me!!


No comments: