Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Suprise FAIL

I love getting people I love things that I know they will enjoy.... so you can only imagine my excitement when for Christmas I ordered the hunting blind that Sam REALLY wanted.
A few days ago there was a knock at the door, UPS dropping something off (which is often since my Cyber Monday festivities).
I hear Sam say, "Um, Sweetie, is there something out here I'm not supposed to see?"
My heart drops, I slowly walk to the front door... sure enough.
Cabela's was sweet enough to send his hunting blind, in it's original box, no other packaging.
There sitting on the porch, for him to see, GX Hunting Blind.
My head dropped. I replied, "Yeah, you weren't supposed to see that."
He laughed, "Sorry Sweetie..... But thanks!!"
After a few days he finally wore me down. He wanted to look at it, wanted to see it, wanted to open it. So last night when I finally took it off the front porch (along with the other five boxes that arrived that day) he asked again, and I gave in.
Within minutes we had a hunting blind set up in the living room.


Notice the cool camo screen windows, can't see in this thing!! Perfect camo!


That right there is the face of a happy man.
I did good, or so I'm told.


I'm lucky he didn't sleep in it last night, although he did ask.

He even said I was welcome to join him. How sweet.

Merry Christmas to Sam.

1 comment:

becky said...

I always try to surprise christian and there is really no point since it never works. something always happens to ruin it.