Thursday, December 10, 2009

Cheating - Cmas letter via blogging :)

HERE IS A COPY OF WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THIS YEAR'S WEB VERSION OF A CHRISTMAS LETTER!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

(I'm not putting in all the pictures again, they are all on here anyways. If you are following this blog you have seen these people and pictures a million times already. haha)

-------------------------------
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!

What a year!! Here is a quick recap…

In March I went to Morocco and had an AMAZING time. I can honestly say my experience was life changing. The people of Morocco were incredible and the culture was absolutely fascinating.
In July I met a man that absolutely rocks my world. Introducing, SAM! We met and things moved quickly. We fell for each other instantly and things haven’t changed since. He spoils me rotten and teaches me something new every day.
Sam’s daughter, Olivia, has blessed my life tremendously. Being an instant mother to a three year old has been a blast. She is a complete handful; which means she fits right in around here!! J

In other news, I am getting close to finishing school, just starting that ever looming thesis… wish me luck! J Sam and I are mastering the art of hot tubing; he has taught me to love it EVERY SINGLE DAY. I am still working in Sports Medicine at Westminster College and also at LifeFlight in Salt Lake City. It’s colder than ever and the snow is coming down; we are getting ancy to get on the slopes! Come visit, the snow is great!

** For regular updates visit us at http:// b u t i k n o w i t . b l o g s p o t . c o m **

The house is full, the dogs keep us on our toes, the baby girl keeps us laughing,
life keeps us busy. I couldn’t be happier.

Love you all! Wishing you the best of holidays.
I hope you feel the love pouring out to you from Provo, Utah!!

No comments: