Thursday, October 8, 2009

Date Night

I woke up this morning and instantly got a smile on my face.....

Tonight is DATE NIGHT!!

Sam is taking me to a dance performance of THRILLER. A halloween based dance show done by a professional dance troupe here in Utah. It's a lot of fun and a good way to get Sam introduced to watching professional dance.

I'm excited, to say the least.

He's a good sport. His girl is one that grew up with dance, danced all through college and is now suggesting we make a special trip to San Francisco in December for the sole purpose of seeing the best ballet company on earth perform the Nutcracker. I warned him that I watch dance on the edge of my seat, my neck outstretched and a smile ear to ear. He told me that he is excited to see the show; not only on the stage, but me acting like such a love struck kid.

We are making a date of it... getting all dolled up, getting gelato after....

The thought of watching dance makes me smile like a school girl. The thought of walking hand in hand with the best-looking-man-on-earth while we stroll over to get gelato at 11:00 pm makes me sigh a long relaxing breath.

It's going to be great.

2 comments:

Angie said...

What? You'll be walking hand in hand with Ben? Wait a minute...

becky said...

That will be fun. I am so excited for you. It is nice to have those special evenings.