Thursday, June 18, 2009

I'm a different woman than I used to be

I'm a different woman than I used to be; well, maybe its more accurate to say that I'm a woman now, before I was merely a girl.

Seven years ago I was madly in love with a man I thought I would spend the rest of my life with.

Today my thoughts that I would be miserably unhappy with him now were confirmed.

He took a facebook quiz. The determination is that if he were a Twilight character he would be Edward Cullen.

There are a few things wrong with this.
1. He took a "which Twilight character would you be" quiz to begin with.
2. He would be Edward.
3. He commented about how alike him and Edward are.

Reasons I have concluded this is disturbing.
1. I don't like to admit I have really even read those Twilight books, let alone all four of them.
2. I really don't think any self respecting man would admit to it.
3. I'm a Jacob girl. Yes, JACOB.

The thought of pining over a man who wants to control my every move, not being able to survive without him being by my side, him stalking me and my family.... NO THANKS.

Being with a man who encourages me to do what you want (even if its risky), supports me in trying crazy things, gets in trouble with me, is always there for me even if I'm being rediculous, strong, handsome and can tear anything/anyone limb from limb..... YES PLEASE!

See, Jacob if its.

That is, IF we are actually admitting we have read the books and know about this stuff. Which of course, I plead the fifth.

No comments: