Friday, September 23, 2011

Dancing under a Red light (trust me, It's not what you think)


See this guy? Yeah, his twin was on the street corner in Provo yesterday.

As I approached the red light I see this guy all dressed up, fedora and everything, holding a cardboard sign that read,

"THIS IS 4 U. I JUST LOVE TO DANCE. Tips Appreciated."

Sure enough, the light hit red, traffic stopped, he tossed his sign back over his shoulder and ROCKED OUT to his head phones! I'm talking the worm, kicks, splits, jazz squares....

IT WAS AWESOME!

The light turned green. He bowed. I gave a couple honks and handed him a dollar bill out the window.

What great entertainment at a red light!! I could get used to this! It DEFINITELY brightened my day.

Here's a hint to all those panhandlers out there (especially in SLC)... show us what you got!!

No comments: