Monday, March 7, 2011

Leader of the pack

I just arrived in Sun Valley with my snow board team and we got logged into our condo. As the only female staff member I have been blessed with the master suite.
This place is gorgeous!!
I have a balcony, huge memory foam king bed, my own cable tv with on demand, own bathroom with jetted tub, etc, etc, etc.
I'm so glad I found these gorgeous condos for us! I had no idea they were this nice... And I had no idea I would get this fantastic suite all week!
I can definitely handle this!
The town looks really fun and I'm excited to go window shop and explore while getting some good long walks in.
I really do have a great job. This is going to be a fun week...
I will keep you updated on the happenings!

1 comment:

Matt said...

Jealous! (and happy for you! - enjoy!)