Thursday, February 17, 2011

A New Day

Every morning I wake up and see the bright sun coming over these gorgeous Utah mountains. I realize how grateful I am for each new day.

Every day brings new adventures and another step up for me right now. I'm moving..... I'm grooving.... and things are good.

Someone very important in my life recently got to the point that they thought life wasn't worth holding onto. It breaks my heart. I can't imagine being at a point where the intense morning sun didn't make me feel like anything is possible, anything is within my reach.

I'm grateful for where I am. I'm excited for the future.

Sure, I'm living with my folks for a short span; but it is bringing great things. It's allowing me to the find the house of my dreams. It's allowing me to pay off more debt while I'm looking. It's giving me grateful mouths for the the food that I'm really enjoying cooking. It's letting me bond with my baby brother who I have never had the opportunity to live with, until now.

Things are good. Things are moving. Things are shaking. Things are happening each and every day.

I can't imagine not feeling invigorated and motivated with that powerful sun hitting my face every morning.....

How could I not?

I wish I could help everyone feel this way, yet the best I can do is try to send that energy out in to the universe and hope that somehow it lands on their heart and helps them to reach up and move forward.

This world is full of opportunity, but it's up to us to take it by the horns.

1 comment:

Matt said...

It's just plain wonderful that you are here. I sense you feel awkward at times but I'm happy that you are here and that you help us and feed us and spend time with Tuffy. He needs the comfort that a loving older sibling offers. It means so much to him - and it means so much to me too!