Monday, February 28, 2011

I'm leaving on a jet plane... oh wait, in a van

I feel like I've been on the road a lot lately!!

I've been kind of spoiled and haven't traveled much with my athletics teams lately -- until this past month!!!

Recently I've made a road trip through Montana with Men and Women's basketball. Been to Las Vegas with Men's Lacrosse and I'm gearing up to go to Sun Valley, Idaho with the snowboarding team for Nationals.

I love getting good use out of my cute suitcases!!

Good thing I have my house all settled with wonderful renters, my pup Porter has a warm GG and Spud to curl up with and I can leave for awhile without worrying about things at home.

It's one of the perks of this job. It was hard to leave with a family at home, but now being single again it's fun to be able to get out and explore. We all know how I love exploring!! I just didn't realize my next expedition was coming up so quick!!

I better get going, I have some laundry to do!!

No comments: