Monday, February 21, 2011

Keep Swimming

This has been my mantra lately...

KEEP SWIMMING.

Tomorrow is a big day, the day it should all be over. The day that I should hopefully be able to answer some questions and be done with all this.

It isn't going to fun. Everyone is going to be there. They will probably try to be rude and intimidating, but I can survive. I have to stay strong and just get through this.

If all goes according to plans this should be the last of it. But, if I've learned one thing from all of this it is that nothing goes according to plan.

Today another punch. Tomorrow many more.

I'm just praying to survive the punches and be able to lick my wounds tomorrow night surrounded by people that love me.

36 hours from freedom. That's the hope.

I've been under the thumb long enough. I'm served my sentence for loving too quickly and trusting too much.

So, here's the final push. Swim through the fire, swim through the waves.

Because hopefully tomorrow evening will be the long awaited moment when my feet hit on solid ground and I can stop swimming against this storm.

Thanks for all your support thus far, and if I can ask one more time for your love and good energy to be sent my way I would ask for that starting now and continuing through tomorrow evening.

Love you all, here's to hoping this is almost over.

No comments: