Sunday, May 31, 2009

You are a &*@$# pansy, eh!

I'm sitting here at work tonight. We are BUSY, I'm trying to get homework done and we have Ice Road Truckers on in the background.

Why Ice Road Truckers, you ask? The accents. The Canadian accents make me smile.

When I worked with college hockey for eight years I got really used to Canadians, their attitudes, their personalities, their holidays... and their accents. I think their accents are adorable, manly, and utterly fantastic.

Usually watching a good marathon of Ice Road Truckers will give me my fix. Tonight I also got a good laugh. I just watched an episode where to guys got into a scuffle over the phone, all about the heat in the cab of a truck.

The best part about it? It was TOTALLY a Canadian fight. The "F bomb" was dropped every other word, they both over reacted, they still injected "eh" into their sentences, they both thought they were right, they both thought the other person was over reacting and they both got pissed off and hung up on each other.

Ahhhh, I felt right at home.... it made me miss my sweet Canadians.

1 comment:

becky said...

we like that show too and I know what episode you are talking about....I don't know if that is something to be proud of. Oh well we still like it.