Monday, May 18, 2009

Sleepy Time... Err, I mean STUDY Time.


I'm trying to stay caught up on my homework and assignments... and if I have learned ANYTHING about grad school it would be that they want you to read. A LOT.

This week I have three units to complete. They each have an assignment, two of which are 5 page papers (not a big deal) and the other is an interview with someone that has been in charge of the selection, planning and construction of a sports complex. That interview may prove challenging. I personally feel like if they are someone with those types of responsibilities they probably wont have a lot of time for an interview with some measly graduate student....

On top of those assignments is the READING. Uggh, the reading... One unit has 123 pages of reading. Another has 74 pages of reading and the last is being more tender hearted and has only assigned 68 pages of reading.

I started this morning, sitting here at work, trying to get things done. I've been reading now for two hours. I just caught myself sleeping. My head hung, highlighter in hand.

This is rediculous. How am I supposed to remember ANYTHING when I snooze my way through it??? Shoot, I'm tempted to just take the damn quiz. I'm a smart girl.... unfortunately I'm a lot smarter when I actually have read the material.

1 comment:

becky said...

That is so hard. And unfortunately it is not as easy to get into as a novel. Read in the tub maybe that will help. haha. I think I need a nap. I am crazy random today.\