Monday, January 14, 2013

Buzzin.....

Last week my coach reviewed my food journal and told me to go buy protein so I could get in my recovery meal faster that I have been.... So off to GNC I went and bought two of these bad boys.

The guys that work at GNC are always such Muscle Heads... but they helped me out and I walked out with lots of protein shake and a few free samples that they threw in my bag.

One of my samples was a thermogenic fat burner pill.... so I thought what the hell, I'll try it.

I took it four hours ago and I'm still buzzing, HARD.

I can see how people get addicted to these things! I've power cleaned the entire training room, disinfected my desk, done two loads of laundry, replied to all my emails, updated multiple facebook pages and speed chatted... seriously, rapid fire chat responses. LOL (Hi Dana. hehe)

No wonder you lose weight on these things! I can't stop moving!

I feel like the effin Energizer Bunny, on speed.

Oh, this stuff seems to make me cuss too. Weird.




No comments: