Saturday, December 22, 2012

Relax, Relax and Relax some more....

I've needed a vacation... and so has Tuff. So off we went, Lava Hot Springs in Southern Idaho. 

A little town of just over 400 people. Three restaurants, we ate at all of them twice.

Once I asked Tuff what his favorite part of the trip was. He immediately answered, "The food."


It was quite cold our whole trip, usually around 14 degrees during the day and around 5-9 degrees at night. The only place to escape was in the amazing, soothing water....


We stayed at a hotel that pumped the mineral water straight from the hot pools into our shower and bath... so I took the Spud Mud that I got for Christmas last year and did my best to get all spa like. :)


The steam would freeze everything in sight... including hair. Tuff got quick a kick out of that. I told him stories about when my hair would freeze while I was walking to the school bus on the farm.... he looked at me like I was from another planet.


Overall we had a blast... just the two of us. It was just what we needed.


And even tho this place isn't anything to write home about, the water and the hot springs definitely are!


Here's till next time T-Dawg. Love ya!

No comments: