Saturday, September 15, 2012

A morning with my Happy Boys

We went to the farmers market this morning, just me and my boys. We wandered around, bought a few things that caught our eyes or noses and then grabbed some lunch and had a seat to listen to some local band.


The boys enjoyed the grass, their water bowl and their new bones. I enjoyed some Greek food for lunch.

While we were sitting there a family came up and asked if they could pet the boys. I introduced them and the boys covered their twins with slobbery kisses. As we were talking the lady said that they had seen Ike laying in my lap while we were sitting there and she said, "It is obvious that they are really happy with you." Let me clarify, yes, all 85 pounds of him enjoys laying IN my lap... it's a sight I am sure. Anyways....

It touched me. I hope they are happy, and I truly think they are, but to have someone else notice it warmed my heart. I mean, honestly... look at this face, he looks pretty stinkin' happy to me!


Here is a pic I snapped of Porter after we got home. One of the benefits of having a "big" brother is all the toys and treats come in jumbo size. So here is Porter with his 8'' inch raw-hide bone. He kept it in his mouth for over an hour and kept hiding it from Ike. These two are true brothers.


My delicacies of the day included having a snack of fresh raspberries and locally-made-raw-milk Edom cheese. YUMM.

No comments: